As of yesterday, 1/19/24, the pool technician turned the motor back on as well as the heaters. Unfortunately, that repair did not last. As of today, 1/20/24, nothing is working with the pool. The pool repair technician will be coming on Tuesday, 1/23/24 to repair the issues we have been having.
FAIRFAX NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
2024 BULK PICKUP SCHEDULE:
Acceptable Items: household items such as couches, chairs, mattresses, tables, appliances, carpeting
DO NOT PLACE IN BULK TRASH:
GLASS, LIGHT BULBS, PAINT OR PAINT CANS/CONTAINERS
Please be advised that the clubhouse men’s bathroom door will be replaced on Wednesday December 20, 2023. This is for the door coming in from the pool area.
During this time, please use the clubhouse’s main entrance to access the men’s bathroom while the work is ongoing.
*If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mauro at Mauro@jlpropertymgmt.com or via phone at (954)991-0192
- The visitors’ gate arm was fixed yesterday and is in working order.
- The company that is responsible for the license plate reader for the front gate is still going through the permitting process and has to wait on the city for the go-ahead. This permitting process is expected to be completed in February. You will updated when we get additional information.
Very important announcements for Fairfax Neighborhood 12/15/23
- Last night, someone charged through the Visitors’ Gate and broke the gate arm. It will be fixed as soon as possible.
- There will be an Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection on Wednesday, 12/20/23 in the Fairfax Neighborhood. The inspection will start in the morning at Fairfax A and go through the rest of the neighborhood. They will be inspecting the fire extinguishers located throughout the buildings.
- The pool gate that was broken, along with the ladies’ room door are now fixed. All pool gates are now in working order and can be opened with your fob.