Welcome to Fairfax Communities in Tamarac
Welcome to the Web site specifically for Fairfax Communities in Tamarac residents.
Brought to you by Fairfax Communities. Contact Us if you have any questions.
*** WATER INTERRUPTION ***
Please be informed you may experience temporary water interruptions on Wednesday February 28, 2024 between 9AM – 2PM due to the annual backflow certifications taking place. The water interruptions may last up to 20 minutes.
If you have any questions, please contact Mauro from JL Property Management at (954)991-0192 or via email at Mauro@jlpropertymgmt.com
Interested applicants may contact the Housing Division 954-597-3549 if they have any questions.
To: Fairfax Neighborhood
I just want to let all of you know, that thanks to our wonderful Neighborhood treasurer Mr. Steve Turchin who’s hard work and determination, and who would not take no for an answer, got the Fairfax Neighborhoods money back in our neighborhoods account.
We are now 100% recovered from the bank fraud.
Once again thank you, We really appreciate it
President Fairfax Neighborhood
*** GATE UPDATE ***
Please be informed that at 9:30AM Thursday February 15, 2024, the gate license plate reader will officially go live and the current vehicle decals/barcodes will no longer be effective.
24/7 GATE CONCIERGE SERVICE:
Call (570)953-8005 or use the Safe Passage Mobile App to have your guests approved to come through the front gate. The prior guardhouse phone number will no longer be used for guest approvals/requests.
- Please call the Concierge number that is open 24/7 to have your guests approved to come through the front gate. This number is: 570-953-8005 OR you can use the Safe Passage app on your mobile device. DO NOT CALL THE OLD GUARD GATE PHONE NUMBER ANY LONGER.
- The air conditioner cleanouts are currently being serviced and will be completed as of Wednesday of this week, by J&L Maintenace people, for all Fairfax buildings. You do not have to be home for this work to be done.
- There is a First Aid kit and an AED located in the Fairfax Clubhouse for emergency purposes.
As of yesterday, 1/19/24, the pool technician turned the motor back on as well as the heaters. Unfortunately, that repair did not last. As of today, 1/20/24, nothing is working with the pool. The pool repair technician will be coming on Tuesday, 1/23/24 to repair the issues we have been having.
FAIRFAX NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
2024 BULK PICKUP SCHEDULE:
Acceptable Items: household items such as couches, chairs, mattresses, tables, appliances, carpeting
DO NOT PLACE IN BULK TRASH:
GLASS, LIGHT BULBS, PAINT OR PAINT CANS/CONTAINERS
Please be advised that the clubhouse men’s bathroom door will be replaced on Wednesday December 20, 2023. This is for the door coming in from the pool area.
During this time, please use the clubhouse’s main entrance to access the men’s bathroom while the work is ongoing.
*If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mauro at Mauro@jlpropertymgmt.com or via phone at (954)991-0192
- The visitors’ gate arm was fixed yesterday and is in working order.
- The company that is responsible for the license plate reader for the front gate is still going through the permitting process and has to wait on the city for the go-ahead. This permitting process is expected to be completed in February. You will updated when we get additional information.
Very important announcements for Fairfax Neighborhood 12/15/23
- Last night, someone charged through the Visitors’ Gate and broke the gate arm. It will be fixed as soon as possible.
- There will be an Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection on Wednesday, 12/20/23 in the Fairfax Neighborhood. The inspection will start in the morning at Fairfax A and go through the rest of the neighborhood. They will be inspecting the fire extinguishers located throughout the buildings.
- The pool gate that was broken, along with the ladies’ room door are now fixed. All pool gates are now in working order and can be opened with your fob.
Most of the Fairfax residents have completed the Safe Passage form and if you did, it was already submitted to the new gate company and the information has already been loaded onto their system. If they weren’t able to understand your penmanship, you may be receiving a phone call from the following number to clarify your writing: 407-900-7994
If you have a smartphone (either Android or IPhone), please upload the new app so that you can add and delete information directly from your phone. The app is: SafePassageMobile and it looks like a house. You will need to register on this app once you download it by clicking on our neighborhood: Clairmont/Fairfax and then completing the rest of the information they request.
Please contact the Concierge at: 570-953-8005 if you have any questions or do not have a smartphone.
Your Fairfax Neighborhood Board of Directors
Fairfax Communities in Tamarac
7397 Fairfax Dr.
Tamarac, Fl. 33321